Thursday 10 June 2010

THE LAW AND THE HEART

How many words does it takes to fall in love or to love somebody,for many of us,it all depends on which words to to tell to the girl listening merrily to what you are telling her(women definitely love to listen to what can make them happy) "I love you","you are pretty","you are the most beautiful lady on earth","I will love you till the sun shines no more or even until lake Victoria dries"-we told this blatant lie while still schooling at St Joseph's college Ombaci.
There's one thing for sure,words have the power to determine our love life,our marriage life,our relationship status and our destiny.
One day i thought if i were a lawyer(they can argumentatively confuse people and they are good with words), i would know surely how to convince a pretty woman without mincing my words,i recited how i would go about it if i had met the woman of my dreams(my perfect formula)
"hello sweetheart here's my heart,i give it to you" and all of a sudden i realized this could be the umpteenth time this was said to her and more so the third time in a week i was certainly going to give my heart to a woman,so i thought carefully,using the last of the conventional wisdom that was left within me,i resolved to twist the phrase around and so i decided i will think like a lawyer and drop the bombshell like the attorneys do,i thought for a while and idea jumped up to the fore of my brains,words flowed from my mouth like a round projecting off the muzzle of a soldiers riffle.
"I hereby give and convey to you all and singular my estate and interests,rights,claims,title claim and advantage of and in said heart together with all it's blood,aorta,ventricles,veins and arteries and all rights,advantages,emotions,feelings and memories with full power to hurt,elate,pride and otherwise love the same or give the same away without the blood,aorta,ventricles,veins and arteries,anything here-in-before or here-in-after or in any deed or deeds and instrument of whatever nature.
with this magic piece i do hope i will be of great appeal to the ladies,WATCH THIS SPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment